HaitiGames supports responsible gambling. If you choose to gamble, only spend what you can afford to lose. If you feel you may have a problem with your gambling, ask yourself below mentioned questions:
HaitiGames RESPONSIBLE GAMING POLICY
HaitiGames is committed to ensuring our customers have a thoroughly enjoyable gaming experience, both on our site and within our stores. While gaming is a lawful form of entertainment, as with all things in life, moderation is key and we at HaitiGames always encourage our customers to remain responsible while having fun. Within our store, the following rules are prominently displayed to foster responsible gaming behavior:
- Gaming is for entertainment purposes only.
- Never spend more than you can afford to lose! Set your loss limits!
- NEVER play if you have been drinking alcoholic beverages or are under the influence of any heavy medication.
- Gaming should NEVER interfere with the quality of your life (FAMILY, WORK, FINANCE, ETC.)
How do you know if you have a gaming addiction?
The following are common signs that can help with you with making an initial self assessment:
- Have you ever been criticized for excessive gaming?
- Do you see gaming as a way to escape from life’s pressures?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods?
- Have you ever missed work, school, or family obligations due to gaming?
- Have you ever lied about the amount of money spent on gaming?
- Have you ever lied about the length of time you spent on gaming?
- Have you ever lied, stolen, or borrowed money in order to continue gaming?
- Are you reluctant to spend your ‘gaming money’ on anything else?
- After losing, do you feel that you have to try to ‘win back” your losses as soon as possible?
- Should you run out of money, do you feel lost or in despair?
- Have you lost interest in previous hobbies, pastimes, or even family and friends due to your gaming habits?
- Do you spend until the last penny is gone while indulging in gaming?
The more questions that you answer ‘yes’ to, the greater the likelihood that you may indeed have a gaming problem. We at HaitiGames encourage you to please contact our customer service hotline at 649-941-7434/5763 if you feel within yourself that you may not have your gaming habits under control.
Maybe it’s someone you know or love that you suspect has a gaming addition?
HaitiGames encourages you to please contact our customer service hotline at 649-941-7434/5763 for advice on how to best to bring assistance to the situation. Concerned family and friends however must be mindful that HaitiGames cannot simply enact ‘Self Exclusion’ or block a person’s account at their request. As prescribed by the Gaming Laws and Regulations of The Bahamas, a court order must first be obtained in order to have a person’s account blocked or placed on the ‘self exclusion’ list by a concerned third party.
Preventing Underage Gaming?
At HaitiGames, it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 18 to have an account with us or engage in any form of our gaming services. HaitiGames reserves the right to ask for age verification information from any of our players and also the right to suspend their account pending the receipt of any information that can confirm age verification to our satisfaction. Should you know of any person that has a registered HaitiGames account that is under the age of 18, we encourage you to please notify our customer service department immediately at 649-941-7434/5763. If any person with an HaitiGames account is found to be under the age of 18, HaitiGames will immediately seek to have that account closed and removed from our system. In an effort to prevent any minors from accessing your online account, or even visiting any and all gaming websites, concerned adults should seek to install appropriate parental control software such as netnanny or cybersitter. Should you or a loved one need assistance with handling a possible gaming addiction, HaitiGames again encourages you to please contact our customer service hotline at 649-941-7434/5763 for immediate assistance. Remember, gaming is a fun form of entertainment, and we first and foremost always encourage you to play with us in a responsible way.